Honorary Mayor of The Lakes Community: Three years, 2009-2011 & 2007-2008.
Motto: Clean & Green!
Record breaking fundraising: over $8,000 in 2007 & very active doing International Peace Day events at Hughes Elizabeth Lake School (H.E.L.U.S.) and Sacred Heart School, Mt. Yodeler Mayor's Column, finding, refurbishing & putting up "Welcome to Lake Hughes" sign, practicing her personal motto: "clean & green" with:
Allaire shares the duties of being Landlord at The Rock Inn with Paul Koslo & three ranch properties locally and assisting with the live theatre in Hollywood: The MET Theatre.
- Adopt-a-Highway of local roadways, for 10 years, picking up trash & recyclables.
- Yoga Instructor in the Antelope Valley & at The Painted Turtle Camp, spreading her philosophy of wellness to campers & staff.
- Sunday School Teacher, Choir member & Vacation Bible School, actor, singer, director of theatre: Church of the Lakes.
- Activist Actor:
- Breast Cancer Awareness, prevention, performing Purple Breasts solo show since 1989 to audiences all over the world. More breast health education as a:
- La Leche League Leader, helping mothers to breast feed since 1999 offering mother to mother support and education.
- Co-founder of Eco-political street theatre troupe in Santa Monica: FrogWorks dedicated to saving open space, & wetlands, specifically the Ballona Wetlands by LAX since 1996.
- Environmental work continues with the Audubon Society, Sierra Club, The Ballona Institute.
- former Alternate to The Lakes Town Council
- Member of the Lakes Women's Club, former Vice President & "Sunshine Girl."
- Member of The Lakes Community Center Association
- Quadrant Captain, Fire Safe Council
- C.E.R.T. Community Emergency Response trained. Sheriff's Community Academy Graduate.
- Library & Screen Actors Guild Volunteer promoting Literacy.
Allaire has a B.A. from Stanford University, and M.F.A. Masters of Fine Arts in Theatre from San Jose State University. She is a resident of the Lakes Community since 1997 living and supporting the motto: "Where nature is your neighbor."